Melamedia LLC (TM) SERVICE USER AGREEMENT
2. Melamedia LLC is protected by copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this website are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Melamedia LLC web site.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit or in any way exploit any content resident on Melamedia LLC web site, except that you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any content from Melamedia LLC web site over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database.
5. Melamedia LLC is available "as is." We do not warrant that this website will be error-free. There may be omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information and other materials available through this website. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material displayed, uploaded or distributed through Melamedia LLC or links in this website. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in site. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials that may be downloaded from this website or links present on this website, we do not guarantee or warrant that this website or materials that can be downloaded from this website do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on the information or content resident on this website, you do so only at your own risk.
6. Melamedia LLC, and its officers, directors, managers, employees, parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to Melamedia LLC or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or any other inaccuracies on this website. Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this service.
7. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the Commonwealth of Virginia.
8. BY CONTINUING TO USE MELAMEDIA LLC, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
The following discloses our information-gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact Melamedia LLC, 8315 Riverside Rd, Alexandria, VA 22308 or at 703.704-5665 or email us at or email us at email@example.com
COLLECTION AND RETENTION OF INFORMATION BY MELAMEDIA LLC
Melamedia LLC may require that you provide certain identifying information ("personally identifiable information") such as name, address, telephone number and email address to gain access to one of our products or services or to enhance your experience on our site. By providing this information, you are granting Melamedia LLC the permission to use your information to provide notice of in support of our products and services or to announce new product and services.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
may from time to time use information collected from its customers and/or
website users for the following:
· Informational, marketing and promotional purposes on behalf of Melamedia LLC's products and services, Melamedia LLC's partners and third parties, including such benefits as our free services, informing you of service enhancements or promotional items;
· Marketing communications and purchase confirmations that you have opted-in to or otherwise agreed to receive;
· Disclose that information to third parties when we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Melamedia LLC' rights or property, other members or users of Melamedia LLC or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; and
· Disclose that information to third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required by law or a court of competent jurisdiction.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt in for these new uses.
For further information, contact Melamedia, LLC at t 703.704-5665 or by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Melamedia LLC also may gather anonymous information that may be used by the company or shared with third parties. This information does not personally identify you but may be helpful for improving the services we offer. Generally, this information is collected through traffic data.
For these purposes, we collect only the IP address, which sometimes can be converted to a domain name, but not the email address of visitors to our web page, aggregate information on what consumer's access or visit; and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
SALE OF ASSETS
As Melamedia LLC continues to develop its business, we may sell or buy other businesses or assets. A buyer or successor will have access to information collected on our website, as this is considered a transferable business asset.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Throughout the site, we mention organizations, products, and services that might interest users. This does not signify our endorsement of them.
Melamedia LLC is not directed to individuals younger than 13 years of age, and Melamedia LLC does not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from such individuals.
We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address or phone number. We use industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information, such as firewalls and secure socket layers where appropriate. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.
Although your privacy is very important to us, due to the existing legal regulatory and security environment, we cannot fully ensure that your private communications and other personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties. Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Additionally, in the unlikely event we need to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, we can disclose (and you authorize us to do so) any information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
WHOM TO CONTACT